ESPN 02-16-13 GRAND-AM
- Grand-Am racing coming to Circuit of the Americas in TWO WEEKS!
- Professional race car driver Jack Roush Jr. joins us live
- Professional race car driver Jon Fogerty joins us live at 10:35
- COTA hires an executive from Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Jack Roush Jr.
Professional driver in the GRAND-AM Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge Grand Sport class for the ROUSH Performance team.
Grand-Am.com profile with career highlights
Rolex 24hrs at Dayona winner two years in a row, 2012 & 2013!
Races the No. 99 GAINSCO Auto Insurance Corvette Daytona Prototype.
- Another driver that came through the Skip Barber series.
- Professional driver in the Rolex Sports Car Series.
- Two-time Rolex Sports Car Series Daytona Prototype champion (2007, 2009).
- 15 DP victories and series-record 23 pole positions.
- 2014 Chevy SS debuts in Daytona today LINK
- 415hp, 6.2L V8, a 6-speed automatic transmission with the control of TAPshift, 60 mph in 5 seconds, 14” rotors Brembo brakes, 19” wheels,
- Speed City cafe racer project at Horsepower Farms converting a police or highway patrol bike into something cool. “What would Ponch do with it?”