ESPN 10-6-12 GP of Japan
- MotoGP Expert -VP of Motorsports Operations at COTA Chuck Aksland calling in.
- Want to rent your house F1 week for big $$, Jon Gray VP North America of HomeAway in studio to answer your questions.
- Jonathan Green calling in from the Magny Cours racetrack in France
- Les Kiser calling in from NY City on the New Jersey F1 progress
- Announcing 1st winner of a ticket to the F1 race
- Also call in with a question for a chance to win a race car ride during F1 week
- The 2013 calendar for COTA is officially filling up, details in today’s show
43 days days until the United States Formula 1 Grand Prix at Circuit of the Americas!
Over 100,000 tickets sold for the F1 race!
Circuit of The Americas 2013 calendar so far! Five major weekends of racing.
- Rolex Grand-Am March
- MotoGP April
- V8 Super Cars May
- ALMS/World Endurance Championship September (Double-header) September
- Formula 1 November (essentially the same weekend as 2012)
Not to mention all the music events and other possible events.
The two official dates announced this week were big ones.
- V8 Supercars is officially May 17-19th
- MotoGP on April 19th – 21st
Circuit of the Americas officials release more details on their plan to move 120,000 people to track Great story in the Statesman LINK
This weeks F1 race is the Japanese Grand Prix at Suzuka.
Formula1 weekly driver education series “Brought to you by the Formula GP Experience, 3 seater race car ride”. This week is Sergio Perez.
Links for Sergio:
Can Sebastian Vettel be the first back-to-back winner?
Interview with Jon Gray from HomeAway
Average weekly home rental rate for Formula week is $10,000!
Links to the HomeAway websites we discussed