Topics & Names discussed in this podcast:
- Circuit of the Americas (Red McCombs, Bobby Epstein) named in Lawsuit filed by Tavo Hellmund (Full Throttle Productions, USGP, United States Grand Prix). Formula One Management = Bernie Ecclestone)
- KERS = Kinetic Energy Recovery System , Toyota Prius
- Dell and Team Lotus technology partnership
- Roy Brizio - California hot rod builder
- Green Technology at COTA & Green Sports Alliance, Edgar Ferrara
- MotoGP, Kevin Schwantz & Austin Aqua Festival
- Driveway Austin, Bill Dollahite
- Central Texas Museum of Automotive History (CTMAH) , Dicks Classic Garage, Dick Burdick
- Cars & Coffee Leander/Austin Kirk Clennan
- John Eagle European Sonny Morgan
- American Street Car Series
- Brian Finch - Pro Touring builder
- Lonestar Round Up , Steve Wertheimer
- Speedway Motors
- Herman Tilke track engineers
Up Coming Central Texas events:
Start Date: Saturday, March 24, 2012 6pm
First Annual Blessing of the Rides! Come have your old hot rod, custom or cycle blessed and have it forever guided down the blacktop on the straight and narrow. The fun begins at 6pm at Top Notch Hamburgers on Burnet Rd.
More Info: https://www.facebook.com/events/189988724442927
March 31st, Benefiting Hendrickson high school in Pflugerville http://hawkscarshow.weebly.com/
March 31st, Counsours D’ Texas Pre-65 vehicles including some of my favorite marques, Duesenberg Dicks Classic Garage
April 1st Cars & Coffee Starts as 11am on the 1st Sunday of each month.
- April 13-15 Lonestar Roundup. pre-1964 cars, trucks and motorcycles from truly all over the world.